Friday, June 28, 2013

halp

So, erin and I are currently stuck in a nocturnal state. I'd say it started during our train journey. we kinda went through a few different time zones. ended up two hours ahead by the time we got off...possibly 3. i don't know..all i know is we've been screwed up since.
 a good 3weeks have gone by and we can't see to shake this nocturnal pattern. what i wouldn't give to wake up at some sort of normal hour. I would LOVE to wake up at 9am. that's my current goal.

we tried drinking early to make us sleepy. Tonight we went to bed at 9.30pm.. it's a Friday night. we are cool.  and now I sit here at 12am, helpless. HOW DO WE SHAKE THIS? leaving the house at 12.30/1pm is starting to feel a little seedy.




I'm off to Google insomnia cures.
PCE




No comments:

Post a Comment